Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Easton

Hey everyone! Here are some more photos of our little guy. If you haven't seen the others be sure to check facebook.


Our top 5 favorites so far:

*red hair
*a wrinkly forehead when his eyes are open wide
*old man hairy ears
*staying up late awake with us
*strawberry marks above his right eye and nose


Easton enjoying a quick stroller ride.
Ben studying with his favorite buddy on the couch.
Our little night owl... :)



3 comments:

  1. Aw he's such a little guy. I love newborn babies so much. Maya has strawberry marks too, that are already starting to fade. They grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAHHHHH I love this! I can't wait to see him again this weekend! And you guys of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for next week! There will have to be some baby trade off time. He is so stinkin cute! How can I love him so much when I haven't even met him yet? I can't wait to see him in his bow tie and suspenders :)

    ReplyDelete