
Wish you could have seen our living r00m when we first moved in(Actually when I moved in). I moved in all my stuff while Ben was working that first friday. Ben seemed quite shocked as he walked in the door that night , ready to unload his stuff. His comment was "Woah, will we even be able to fit my stuff in here Manda?, there's not even space to walk here!". Can't imagine why he was so shocked, I thought I warned him about being a little overloaded in the clothes/stuff dept...... We fit it all in. Nothing to worry about!

Here's Our Kitchen fully equipped with everything we could ever need including a wind chime.

Our Bathroom!

Heres the newest improvement we've made to our home lately. We got a new shower curtain!!Our original Pink striped shower curtain Ben pretended to stand had to go, Miriam and Chase got us a new one- much more masculine don't you think?
i don't know if its super macho....but def a step closer :)
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks nice! And the shower certain is cute too!
ReplyDeleteI think your apartment is GREAT! I do like the new shwer curtain... the old one wasn't that bad!
ReplyDelete